– New Zealand
Canada Study Visa / Student Visa:
Are you applying for Canada Study Visa, BMC (Bait al Hekmah) can help you with:
1. University Placement for Canadian student visa holders:
BMC works in close liaison with Canadian universities to facilitate Canadian student visa applications. This liaison facilitates in slashing processing time whilst significantly increasing success ratio of acceptance to universities in Canada.
2. Canada Study Visa Application Support for Prospective Students:
Students planning to study in Canada can expect exclusive support by our well-trained and friendly staff at BMC. From launching your application to a successful acceptance of your student visa application, you will find us cooperative and our advice to be highly helpful.
We guarantee a customized and dedicated visa assistance to all our student visa seekers by aiding students with course selection and placement, reducing processing time, and making a strong case with the right documents in place to avoid delays or rejections.
3. Scholarship Endowment For Canada Student Visa Seekers:
Canadian Universities on our panel offer both need-based and merit-based scholarships to students. Our team of student visa experts, evaluates profiles on a case-to-case basis and advocates students’ cases which fulfill scholarship criteria.
4. Post Qualification Job Assistance for Canada Student Visa Holders:
We at BMC, will be with you not just for the duration of your student visa but also to ensure that you land the right job within a reasonable time frame. Our arrangement with universities in Canada is such that our students are prioritized and offered counseling and placement services upon successful completion of their degrees. The universities on our panel have Career Services Specialists who will help you prepare to enter the working world with your best foot forward. The student-centered services offered by our affiliate universities provide help with creating job-specific resumes and cover letters, and preparing for interviews.
5. Apply for a Study Visa to Canada from anywhere in the World:
Even if you are outside of the United Arab Emirates, you may apply online for a Canada study visa through us to ensure quick and hassle-free visa processing. Visa processing and delivery time can be expedited if online applications to us comply with our Canada study visa guidelines.
6. Paid for Quarantine Period in Canada:
Upon successful completion of your Canada study visa application and arrival in Canada, you won’t have to bear quarantine expenses. These expenses will be bore by the respective university.
7. English Proficiency Requirements for Canada Study Visa:
In order to complete English Proficiency Requirements for securing admission in one of our affiliate universities, you can receive IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE training at Bait al Hekmah (BMC). We have Cambridge English Teachers (native and non-native) to train you for your English proficiency tests.
8. Where do students get to work upon successful completion of their degrees?
Many of the world’s biggest companies have offices within walking distance of our downtown campus, providing you with unparalleled access to a network of prospective employers. You will be able to acquire relevant work experience which is an important step in launching your career. You may get a chance to work in Scotiabank, BMO financial Group, CIBC, TELUS, Walmart, The Home Depot, RBC, TD, The Brick, Shell, Canadian Armed Forces, TJX Canada/Winners,Merchants International,LP, White Godshell Company, LLC, SAP, B/E Aerospace amongst others.
9. Accommodation / Housing for Canada Student Visa Holders:
The universities on our panel have on-campus and off-campus housing for students. Our varied booking options allow for students to find suitable and affordable residence.
10. Extracurricular activities in Canada:
Students studying in Canada at our partnered institutions get to enjoy a host of outdoor activities, including skiing, snowboarding, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, golfing, and fishing. Students can join other student group to experience a fulfilling social life.
Immigration to Canada (Skilled Worker Visa):
The Canadian government grants permanent residence visas to skilled migrants under different programs. Using a Point System, an applicant’s eligibility is examined to determine the success ratio of a case. Apart from skilled immigration to Canada, you may apply for a resident visa under other schemes. Are you eligible? Book a free appointment with our Canadian immigration expert today!
Immigration to Canada can be achieved under different schemes:
- Express Entry: Express Entry is a system used by the Canadian government to manage Canadian permanent residence applications for filling labor gaps through certain economic immigration programs. Inside the express entry, there are 4 streams (Programs), A. Federal Skilled Worker Program B. Federal Skilled Trade Worker Program C. Canadian Experience Class D. Provincial Nomination Program.
- Family sponsorship: Once you have Canadian permanent residency, you may sponsor your relatives, including your spouse, children, and parents to immigrate.
Provincial nominee: This program allows provinces and territories to select skilled workers—if they meet the needs of the local market.
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) is a pathway to permanent residence for skilled foreign workers and international graduates who want to work and live in one of Canada’s 4 Atlantic provinces:
- New Brunswick
- New Found land and Labrador
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot Program (RNIP)
- The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP) is a community-driven program. It’s designed to spread the benefits of economic immigration to smaller communities by creating a path to permanent residence for skilled foreign workers who want to work and live in one of the participating communities.
Start-up visa: You may chose to invest in Canada and may apply for Canadian immigration as an immigrant entrepreneur.
Why choose BMC?
We here, at BMC, care for quality and not for quantity of cases. This is why we take limited cases every month so as to give an individual focus to every case.
Immigrate to Australia
Australian General Skilled Migration (GSM) Program is an exclusive path for skilled workers to emigrate to Australia. However, candidates must meet the basic requirements for skilled migration to Australia by securing the required immigration points in order to qualify for a skilled visa to Australia.
– Independent visa – Skilled (subclass 189)
– Nominated visa – Skilled (subclass 190)
– Nominated visa (provisional) – Skilled (subclass 489)
- – Skilled Work Regional (provisional) – Visa Subclass 491
- A visa for skilled people nominated by a state or territory government to live and work in regional Australia. This visa allows skilled workers to live and work in specified regional areas in Australia for up to four years.
– Regional visa – Skilled
– Employer nomination scheme (ENS)
There are a number of basic requirements that applicants must meet in order to be considered for the General Skilled Migration program. A brief overview of the eligibility criteria has been given below:
Age Less than 45 years of age at the time of submitting the application
• The candidate should have sufficient ability to read, write, understand, and speak in the English language in order to qualify for Australian immigration. For the purpose of English language assessment, either IELTS, PTE, or OET can be taken.
• Skill assessment for Australia / Qualifications: The applicant must have his skills and academic qualifications, including certifications and diplomas, assessed by the relevant assessing authority as suitable for your nominated occupation. I.T. professional are assessed by Australia Computer Society (ACS), whereas engineers are assessed by Engineers Australia are examples of such assessing authorities, where engineers have to put up their Competency Demonstration Report (CDR), in addition.
• The applicant should make sure that his or her skill occupation is nominated on the Skilled Occupations List.
• Skills assessment: Before the application is submitted, the applicant must have his or her skills assessed by the relevant assessing authority.
• Health assessment: The applicant must undergo medical screening to establish that he or she is in sound health.
Why choose BMC?
New Zealand has a range of visa options depending on whether you want to work, study, invest or simply enjoy a visit.
If you’re looking to make New Zealand your home and have skills, experience or capital that are in short supply locally. There is a range of New Zealand visas, some of which you may be eligible for Choosing the best option for your circumstances will likely depend on how long you want to stay, if there is a shortage of your skills in New Zealand and if you are coming with a partner or family.