emSAT (Achieve English Test) for UAE Locals – Guaranteed Result
emSAT (Achieve English) Emirates Standardized Test Training in Abu Dhabi by Cambridge English Teachers
Bait al Hekmah is a trusted training center in Abu Dhabi for emSAT preparation. Our emSAT preparation courses are conducted by Cambridge English Teachers. Our method of delivery and testing guarantees success on emSAT at 1st attempt.
About emSAT Achieve English
- Duration 125 minutes (approximately)
- Number of questions: 110 questions
- Essay Writing: 1 question 200-250 words Time allowed: 30 minutes
- Task Types: Multiple Choice, Fill-in the-Blanks, Drag and Drop, Essay,
Reading (extended and cloze reading) , and Sentence Re-Ordering
- Sequence: Randomized
emSAT Reading Test Content:
- Grammar: In the Grammar sections in the test, test-takers are assessed on their ability to select: correct word or words to complete a sentence.
- Questions that test your grammar can be multiple-choice, fill in the blanks, drag and drop, or re-ordering words to form a sentence
EMSAT Reading: Vocabulary
- emSAT vocabulary sections consists of short multiple-choice vocabulary questions which assess the extent to which students know high-frequency words needed to function effectively in an English-medium environment.
- Vocabulary content is screened to ensure that the words are culturally appropriate and useful in an academic context.
- Questions can be multiple-choice, fill in the blanks, drag and drop, or re-ordering words to form a sentence
Cloze Reading Passages
- In Cloze Reading Passage sections, test-takers see blanks in short (200-word) readings where level-appropriate words have been removed.
- The removed words are presented above the text and test takers drag the words to fill the blanks.
- This Reading section includes three reading texts, including descriptive, narrative, or expositor y texts (explanatory), ranging from 275 words to 550 words.
Skills tested on Reading include:
- Identifying the main idea, simple
- factual details, finding the meaning
- of an unfamiliar word, inference
- (understanding what is implied), and sequencing (understanding the order of events). Questions on reading passages are multiple-choice.
- Single writing task e.g., Essay Writing
- Type written essay
- Test takers are expected to write 200-250 words
- Prompt given in English and Arabic. The
EMSAT Writing task is assessed by at least two professional markers using a holistic banding scale. Test takers are awarded a score on CEFR scale between A1 and C2. The Writing is included in the overall score.
Main features of emSAT Training at BMC:
- Special help for previously unsuccessful students
- Guaranteed result in emSAT Achieve English
- Low course fee
- Friendly and experienced trainers
- Flexible timetable (classes on weekdays and weekend)
- Selected Grammar and Vocabulary for emSAT Achieve English
- Private and group classes