TEF (French language assessment test):
The TEF(Test d’Evaluation de Français) is a test that assesses the level of French language of non-native French speakers. It is one of the requirements for those who want to immigrate/PR or to work in Canada. In addition, TEF aids in the process of naturalization undertaken by those who want to apply for French citizenship.
TEF comprises of two modules and four sub-tests:.
Two comprehension tests:
- Listening Comprehension (40 minutes)
- Reading Comprehension (60 minutes)
Two expression tests:
- Spoken expression (15 minutes)
- Written expression (60 minutes)
Main features of TEF (French Language) Training at BMC:
- Special assistance for TEF test retakers
- Assistance in both French language and TEF criterion learning
- Friendly and experienced native trainers
- Flexible timetable (classes on weekdays and weekend)
- Private and group classes